iTAB is I Holland’s unique tablet design software, aiding the design and calculation of key tablet parameters, while also performing stress analysis for round and shape tool tips in 3 easy steps.
Custom designed by the I Holland Design Team, iTAB incorporates over 70 years of tablet tooling design experience & expertise. iTAB is Microsoft® Windows based, compatible with modern, common place PC specifications and operating systems.
- Used with Microsoft®Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7.
- Quick 3 step design & analysis process with final report generation.
- 2D tablet drawings produced.
- Calculation of tablet design parameters in real time (volume, mass, density, surface area) as user modifies tablet dimensions (diameter, cup depth, radii).
- Integrated Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to generate tool tip stress analysis & maximum safe working load data.
- 3D dynamic rotation of tool tip stress analysis.
- Key statistics (volume, mass, density, surface area, etc.) automatically included in final report.
- Reports easily saved, printed or transferred to I Holland via semi-automatic email feature.
- Simple & easy to find and use the help and tutorial files.
- Compatible with modern PC specifications & operating systems.
- No technical knowledge or expertise required, saving time & costs of training.
- Consistency of standard drawing data.
- Automatic update of dimensions, promoting greater design understanding.
- User friendly interface.
- Immediate & accurate data produced, allows for instant decision making.
- Enables review of tool tip stress analysis, allowing good understanding of stress areas.
- Complex calculated data formatted simply for easy reference.
- Quickly & easily send I Holland information for complex design issues, allowing for focus on other core business areas.
- Provides all training requirements for users.
iTAB Minimum PC Specification
- Intel P4 or AMD Athlon Processor.
- 3GHz CPU with 256MB RAM & 1GB Free Disk Space.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 / Non-integrated Graphics card with 64MB Memory & Open GL / DirectX Acceleration.
- CD-ROM Drive.
- 3 Button Mouse / Pointing Device.
- USB Port.
- Microsoft®Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- Microsoft®Internet Explorer.
- Flash player Plugin.
- Adobe Reader Freeware.
- Where possible an Internet Connection is of benefit, but not essential.
Learn more on I Holland's PHARMACARE® 7 Step Process
Catch up on the latest news and events at I Holland
View our latest case studies and brochures
Get In Touch
Have any questions? Get in touch with our team today.