Principal duties & responsibilities:
- Set and operate CNC lathes (Mori Seiki mill/turn and Nakamura with Fanuc controls) editing and proving out programs.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Machine to tight tolerances (+/- 0.010mm)
- Inspect using a variety of measuring equipment (micrometers, verniers and various gauges)
- Comply will all HS&E and business processes & requirements.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Experience operating CNC lathes (mandatory)
- Experience of Mori Seiki lathes and Fanuc controls (highly desirable)
- Programming capability (viewed positively)
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, working to tight tolerances (desirable)
- Shift working mornings and afternoons rotating.
Hours of work: AM/PM shifts
- Profit Related Pay (PRP) bonus
- Current annual leave 33 days pro rata (includes bank holidays)
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- I Holland Rewards (discounts on retail, travel, insurance, etc.)
- Employee recognition scheme
- Social events (Christmas parties, fun days, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
General Operator – Specials Turning (2 shifts)