Increasing productivity within modern tablet production is an on-going challenge and we at I Holland are always striving to assist our partners in their quest for increased capacity, therefore we have developed our range of Multiple Tip tablet tooling. I Holland have been leading the way in the production of multi tip tools for over 25 years; this experience has culminated in today’s impressive array of configuration options to suit many products.
- Increase in productivity – Number of tablets per turret rotation is multiplied by the number of tips.
- No large capital outlay on new tablet presses mean that higher tooling costs are easily outweighed by increased output.
- Reduction in press run-time per output of tablets means that less maintenance is required per batch of tablets produced.
- Reduction in press setup-time per output of tablets.
- Less tablet presses required to satisfy output therefore requiring less floor space leading to more product produced per square meter.
- All of the above lead to reduction in overall plant running costs.
MULTI TIP TABLET TOOLING : Download PDF
Have any Questions? Feel free to get in touch.
Our service team are happy to help.
I Holland understands the demand for increased productivity within modern tablet production. We are always striving to ensure that our punches and dies are at the very leading edge of tooling design, allowing our customers to retain a competitive edge. To assist our partners in their quest for increased capacity we developed our Multi-Tip and Micro-Tip range of Multiple Tip tooling.
Many PharmaCote® treatments & coatings and PharmaGrade® steels can be used in conjunction with multiple-tip designs in order to create a robust tooling solution that is capable of being both incredibly productive and durable at the same time.
I Holland also offers very competitive lead times on these tooling systems. This document is a reflection of the current designs and configurations available. I Holland Research and Development and design teams are constantly working on new solutions.
Learn more on I Holland's PHARMACARE® 7 Step Process
Catch up on the latest news and events at I Holland
View our latest case studies and brochures
Get In Touch
Have any questions? Get in touch with our team today.